"Yes, you do.......... " = Zbusc is saying that Jesus is a LIAR...

1. 24,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Yes, you do.......... eek.png" = Zbusc is saying that Jesus is a LIAR and that the God and Father would not teach us, after Jesus left hmmm

Jesus quoted -> Isa 54:13 - All your children shall be taught by Yehowah, And great shall be the peace of your children.

That is the Spirit of truth, the Helper, the Holy Spirit = God and Father.

Scholars you say -> Hmmmm -> Matt 18:3 - and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Keep in mind also, the Kingdom should be in people = the word of God, the heavenly Kingdom TRUTH of.
    Let Thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in heaven.
    Hence Jesus said, my Kingdom (word) is not of this world.
    John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

So Zbusc, get to the Basin and wash your mouth out tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.