"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,...

1. 930 Posts.
    "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. 33For the is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world thatHe gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

How did he come down from heaven, according to the Bible and NOT the creativity of men."

Wotsup,
    You are supplying scripture which is evidence against you.
    Here is one that shows that Jesus came down from heaven. It is so straight forward that only a lair could deny that it means what it says
    and says what it means.

John 6: 47-51
    47Truly, truly, I say to you, the one believing has eternal life. 48I am the bread of life. 49Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness and died. 50This is the bread coming down from heaven, that anyone may eat of it and not die. 51I am the living bread, having come down from heaven. If anyone shall have eaten of this bread, he will live to the age. And also, the bread that I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.”

"The flesh profits nothing, hmmmm, Jesus was flesh, OH that's right, he repeatedly tells us, he speaks the God and Father words, Phew "

Wotsup,
    God's words will not save you. Your only Saviour is God's Word, Jesus and his bodily sacrifice for your sins.
    If you believe there is no profit in the fleshly sacrifice of Jesus, then your faith is not built on the Rock that is Jesus but sand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.