Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-286

1. 24,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You are supplying scripture which is evidence against you.
    Here is one that shows that Jesus came down from heaven. It is so straight forward that only a lair could deny that it means what it says
    and says what it mean"

Tonio, it is totally misleading and DECEPTIVE conduct by you, to cherry pick part of a persons post, to falsely and lyingly using that cherry pick.

You have effectively gone wandering around in the wilderness like John the Baptist and ignoring all the valid points in my post.
    ---------------
    Now the whole truth, repeated, it was the God and Fathers, plan and purpose that come down, forth from HIS mouth.

"The NT has revealed what was concealed in the OT." -> (Yes, a plan for the future, the physical becoming the spiritual)

And that was given by Yehowah, the God and Father and NOT Jesus.

That is a literal, physical foreshadow of the Spiritual to come through Jesus, as per NT times.
    Yehowah (father) alone in OT times was the only saviour, but he was always going to do that through a future one, hence now in the NT times, both individually in places they are referenced as our saviour, a joint operation now John 17:3 etc.

1 Cor 10:4 - Inter - and all the same spiritual imbibe = (absorb or assimilate (ideas or knowledge = spiritual)) drank; = (message) spiritual to follow rock; the rock now was the Christ.
    (DYOR, I could have changed "spiritual to follow" to spiritual rock to follow, but I didn't want to tamper with the Greek order of words, but they mean the same thing.).
    "Rock now" -> aligns perfectly with the OT times, Father alone then was the only saviour and Rock, to which was going to be fulfilled through the future one.

"to follow" = Timing -> beginning at his birth, long after these ones in Moses's time had died.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. 33For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

What part of the above are you missing -> MY FATHER GIVES YOU THE TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN???
    and giveth life unto the world. ->
    John 17:2 - as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
    17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    6:68 - But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

John 3:16
    -
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Who gave this bread, the God and Father through the Son, who he raised in his words of life, so he could pass on these words of life = bread to others.

How did he come down from heaven, according to the Bible and NOT the creativity of men.
    Isa 55:10, 11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 16:27, 28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
    I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Furthermore, I leave the world and go to the Father.

Out of the mouth of the God and Father he came.

Words came forth out of the God and Fathers mouth, to the Angel who expressed them forth to Mary and in conclusion with the power = Holy Spirit to which the Father is, Jesus was made = The spoken word became flesh.
    LIKE -> Gens - be fruitful and multiply = the word became Tonio.
    Like, let there be light, let there be a Jesus, who then grew in favor with God Luke 2:52.
    As the words came down from heaven and made the 2nd Adam man, he is deemed as heavenly, not made of dust, earthly.
    Hence I am the bread that came down from heaven.

Come into the world, sent = after his Baptism - John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    They like Jesus, didn't come floating down from heaven.
    Gal 4:4 puts the time stamp on when he was sent, after his birth from Mary = ALL sent contexts.
    17:16
    - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Hence they are of above, of God, of heaven = like Jesus, they could say they are from heaven.

So there is the true Bread (words of God) that came from the Father down from heaven, resulting in Jesus.
    And then he was filled with Bread and Water -> the word of God from heaven and given the name -> The Word of God, to which he is the results of and became the Key carrier of the God and Fathers words, the word of life.
    (1 John 1:1, 2, which was with the Father, his words of life, in him, John 1:1, logos/plan).

Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words (bread/water) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Progress of his raising - Luke 2:40, 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

Yep, there is the wisdom of God, developing, progressing in Jesus, in the Temple.

Resulting in -> John 5:26 - For as the Father has life (words) in himself (J 1:4) so has he given to the Son (Words - bread/water) to have life in himself.
    John 6:63, 68 - It is the Spirit who gives life (Father); the flesh profits nothing. The words (Fathers 17:8) that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
    Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. (of the Fathers)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.