"The subject is How the bread came down mate and what it...

1. 950 Posts.
    "The subject is How the bread came down mate and what it entails, represents and from Whom, stay focused, you're wandering in the wilderness."

Wotsup,
    I have already shown you from scripture that it is Jesus who came down from heaven. Jesus' body is the bread that gives life to the world.
    Unfortunately, you are inept at understanding anything written.

John :51
    I am the living bread, having come down from heaven. If anyone shall have eaten of this bread, he will live to the age. And also, the bread that I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.”

" Luke 2:40, 52 - And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

Where and WHY did your pre-existing one fall out of favor or Not be in favor = hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    What part of the above are you missing
    "

Wotsup,
    The above is just an example of your inept understanding of the written word.
    I have explained this verse to you before, but I can't explain it for you. That is something you have to do yourself.
    Maybe the penny will drop, and you will kick yourself.
    Unfortunately for you Wotsup, if you have no wisdom, you cannot increase what you do not have.
    All we can do is pray for a miracle.

Once again Wotsup,
    Jesus is the bread that came down from heaven.
    The Word made flesh.

"For this is the will of My Father, that everyone beholding the Son and believing in Him should have eternal life,"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.