"Wotsup,Jesus is the Word and Jesus is the power of God. All...

1. 24,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Wotsup,
    Jesus is the Word and Jesus is the power of God. All things were made through Jesus."

He is NOT the Word he is the results of the word of God which come down from heaven via the Angel.
    He was then raised by the Father in His word Deu 18:18
    As Jesus would say -> Tonio have you NOT read the scriptures.

Matt 28:18 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The Power was given to him by the Father who Jesus says was the only true God when he was here John 17:3.

You cannot show a single verse that shows Jesus had any hands on role of any kind in creation.
    John 1:3 if you say he is the Word in 1:1, then 1:3 DEMANDS that you show Jesus spoke creation into being, which you cannot and you cannot separate the first 3 verses.
    1 & 2 are the Father's logos/plan and while still in you it is you, and he expressed this forth by 1:3 = ALL THINGS which includes the Man Jesus, who is referenced as "Word Man" in 1:14 who "Became" = on the scene.

AND THE WORD WAS TO, TOWARD = (ONGOING, IN PROGRESS - LOGOS/PLAN) WITH THE GOD (and this same God = Father) WAS THE WORD.

He also shows or implies, that he was Not there when the God and Father made man, he implies he found that out by reading the scriptures, which clearly you demonstrate you can't.

Isa 44:24 - Thus says Yehowah, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “I Yehowah (Father), who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself;

Why = through, on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of, the Jesus to be, to be born out of Mary.
    -----------------
    "More nonsense from you Wotsup. The verse above says the Word was with God, not The Father was with the Father."

Logos/plan was -> to, toward = (ongoing, in progress) with the God (Father) and while that is in you = And God was the Word.
    1:2 This = (logos/plan) was in beginning.......expressed by 1:3
    Hence 1:4 In Him (Father) (it = words) life was and that life (words when expressed) is the light of men Psa 119:105.

John 5:26 For as the Father has life in himself (1:4 words) so has he given to the Son (words) to have live in himself John 6:63, 68.
    --------------
    ""1:2 - This was in beginning with the God.

"This" is the ONLY word available and this is NOT referring to another person with the God, it is his logos/plan in 1:1b which he expressed forth by 1:3 which includes ALL THINGS = Jesus as well."

"Wrong again Wotsup, in Greek "This" can be a person."
    Mark 2:7
    Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
    Also in Acts 6:13 the man (Jesus) is referred as "this"

"This" is not the 'man' Drrrrrrrrr, in your example it's a pointer to the 'man', the subject.
    'This" is referring to 1:1b the logos/plan within The God which gets repeated in 1:2 and 1:3 DEMANDS this understanding, as there the logos/plan is shown to have been expressed.
    YOU CANNOT separate the first 3 verses.
    ----------------
    "All things were created through the Word." = Psa 33:6,9 - By the word of Yehowah the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
    For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.

Yehowah is in no way Yehowshuwa -> Jesus.

"All things were created through Jesus." = Through = on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of, the future one to be, born from Mary, just as Col 1:15, 16 plants that in your face.
    ------------
    "Jesus is the Word."

You are telling Pork Pies, the following of much, says so LOUD and CLEAR.

Due 18:18
    - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
    Hmmm, NO hint whatsoever of a pre-existing one here, only the word coming forth from The Word.
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken on My own; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
    John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    (Forth out of the mouth of the Father and then sent After his Baptism John 17:18).

Progress of his raising -> Luke 2:40, 52 -
    And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

Where and why did your created per-existing Jesus, fall out of favor or not be in favor????????????
    No, NO, don't ADD to the Bible with a creation like, this is ONLY referring to the man Jesus, as that would be a BIG LIE.

No hint in the verse of any nonsense like that, and neither is it intended.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.