I am unclear as to what you are trying to say. Your responses...

1. 3,695 Posts.
    I am unclear as to what you are trying to say. Your responses are typical of someone who uses a word salad approach to discuss anything instead of cutting to the chase and making their points clear to read and understand. Let's go through it again regarding who Jesus Christ is. We can deal with other issues later. If we can't agree on this issue then there is no point in discussing the other issues.

John 1:1 says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
    John 1:14 says "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

So. that means without any misunderstanding that the Word is Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of the Father, and Jesus Christ was God in the beginning (and of course still is).

Here endeth the lesson.

If you disagree then you are blatantly telling me that the Bible verses above are wrong. In that case, there is no point in continuing the discussion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.