With all due respect, which you're not showing me, I well and...

1. 24,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    With all due respect, which you're not showing me, I well and Truly answered your latest brief questions, based ON not you or me, but Jesus and the Bible (which you call word salads), surely, I mean surely you find that acceptable??????????????????????

I respectfully address ALL your points with the Bible and you avoid them = WHY??

I'll readdress yours in brief and give you around 2 simple points to answer in return.

"1) Jesus is God -> After the cross, glorified he became an only begotten God John 1:18, confirming his clear words in John 17:3, so he is clearly a God under the God and Father now.
    So prior as the JW's say, he was not a God.

2) Jesus is a lesser god than the Father (much like what the JWs believe) -> The BIBLE tells us, he is Under the God and Father who put all things under him etc.
    Jesus in John alone, makes it very clear that the God and Father is GREATER than him, and I believe him.

3) Jesus is not God at all (such as what unitarians, Muslims and certain other religions believe)" -> That is Not true what you say the Unitarians believe, as I've said above is what they believe, true ones that is.
    So, now he is a God under the God and Father, ruling for him until death no more, so that the God and Father maybe all in all.
    -----------
    Lets get to some simple grass roots or basics.

Deu - as quoted from the OT by Jesus -> Hear, Israel! Yehowah our God Yehowah (Father) ONE is -> 1 Person.
    John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the ONLY True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

He unquestionably, independently of himself references the Father alone as the only true God when he was here, IN HIS WORDS HERE.
    1. Yes or No?
    2. If no, based on his exact words here, on what grounds are you saying such?

This is a stand alone verse on who the true God was in the time of Jesus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.