Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-376

1. 24,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I will never make you change your mind"

That is not so, I have an open mind, which you have shown the opposite.
    However, you haven't yet provided the Bible support for your claims, had you provided the Bible support, my mind would definitely change.

"There is no point in continuing this discussion."

Surprise, surprise NOT, everyone does exactly the same, they can't run the race.
    There hasn't really been discussions, you do a cherry pick and Add your words to that which create another story, it's my way or the highway, closed mind, as I have shown with the Bible, to which you DON'T then discuss.

But as I've repeatedly covered, I understand, as I have been down your road.

"I believe Jesus is God as is His Father but you don't."

Again you are demonstrating that you're not reading my posts and my repeated Bible support, that Jesus after the cross and his 40 days, was glorified and the God and Father who Jesus CLEARLY defines as the only true God when he was here, made Jesus an only BEGOTTEN God = confirming Jesus's words that when he was here 17:3, he was not a God.

He, the 2nd Adam MAN is Now a God under the God and Father, the Almighty.
    Jesus now being a God, does NOT mean they both form ONE God, to suggest otherwise, is nothing short of a another trinity creation, claiming 3 persons = One God, which is most definitely NOT the Bibles intended meaning of what One God is = ONE person, as per the OT = Hear, Israel! Yehowah our God Yehowah (Father) ONE is = Just as Jesus unquestionably confirms in John 17:3.

WHY DO YOU NOT BELIEVE JESUS?????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.