Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-384

1. 24,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As my post on the other thread covered, I object to the "another" created Jesus that you follow.

So -> " Thanks for clarifying who you really" -> Follow. wink.png

2 Cor 11:3 - But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity (Luke, Matt 1:18) that is in Christ.
    For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!

Gal 1:6 - I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

John 1:14 -
    And the word = Isa 7:14 - Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel. -> became flesh.

He was NEVER named Immanuel = it is a prophesy, The God/Father the only true God, with us dwelling in the Temple, Jesus John 14:10, John 2:21.
    Where Jesus expressed out the words of the God and Father and became the express image of his Person = Word, The Word. Heb 1:3 KJV, deemed as seeing (perceiving) the Father when hearing his words.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.