Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-423

1. 5,669 Posts.
    Once again the Ppm enters the sence, unable to focus and address ones valid post, but instead out with the decoy card, playing the man and Not the subject.

empty and void of any substance my dear wotsup, I was addressing your assumption of another poster of needing help, where in actuality it is you who needs that help, as per normal every poster that interacts with you comes to the said conclusion

The decoy is all yours well and truly, you are using tactics like a labor politician, diversion and creativity trying to get the upper hand using a medical condition that rightly belongs to you sorry my dear boy more blanks and now you accuse me of decoys,

not playing the man at all, as its common knowledge, that it's the spirit of you of what you see and that you post, this is what I'm addressing

I'll run it by you again as you have a comprehension problem, You, see things as you are, not how they really are, same goes with the bible, it wasn't written with a wotsupian mindset, neither is it to be understood in that way as you do

Your John 17 got as much substance as the above, I don't normally take any notice of people with such creativity trying to get their own way, what hope have you got to be believed when not even your closest family member will have a bar of what you post on here

pure desperation my dear boy
    want to try again

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.