Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-425

1. 25,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "interacts with you comes to the said conclusion"

They have NO other option, due to the lying seeds passed on from the CC's = 2 Thes 2:10, 11 IS most definitely in play, no question about it, as there is NO other explanation.
    It's like placing an A4 piece of white paper before you lot at times and you say, NO, NO it's black = it's as simple as that and I have seen it over and over.

Goodness me, look what you do to John 17:3, you add Father, Son and Holy Spirit to the only true God and Father, at the time of Jesus = impossible = 2 Thes 2:11 in Play.

You even imagine the impossible following supports a trinity -> Hear, Israel! Yehowah our God Yehowah One is = One person the Father.
    You're also on record as saying that you won't find such a verse, just like you once claimed that there is only one Lord = 2 Thes deluding you.
    ------------
    " that it's the spirit of you of what you see and that you post, this is what I'm addressing"

Backed with the Bible, to which you can never address and counter, but most times come back with irrelevant sermons, to fool the blind.

Just like your False claim, that one has to know a Holy Spirit person, as well as the Father and Son, for eternal life and NO such verse exists.
    You provided around 5 verses, thinking from your deluded state, that they did so, and they did NOTHING of a sort = spirit of the father of lies in play, guiding you.
    ---------
    " I'll run it by you again as you have a comprehension problem, You, see things as you are, not how they really are, same goes with the bible, it wasn't written with a wotsupian mindset, neither is it to be understood in that way as you do"

I have just given you a small example, of your impossible's, so it is clearly YOU with the comprehension problems as per another of your examples following;
    Mark 10:18 - So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. = John 17:3 = Father.
    You falsely claim with your poor comprehension skills, that the God here is Father, Son and Holy Spirit and you insist on it = what.png = 2 Thes 2:11.
    Despite Jesus clearly identifying himself, independently of the God here, which is LOUD and CLEAR.

The exact same intended meaning, stands for all time.

The Bible truth I'm putting out here, is CLEARLY not wotsupian.
    -----------
    "Your John 17 got as much substance as the above,"

Lets examine your delusions again.
    This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the ONLY TRUE God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

Jesus here, unquestionably and independently of himself, references the Father ALONE as the Only True God when he was here.
    There is NO way your can refute this and maintain truth, the VERY reason that to this day, you have not done so.
    You have done everything but, to avoid directly addressing the clear and obvious and only truth here.

Your DELUDED claim here is that the only true God here is Father, Son and Holy Spirit =
    IMPOSIBLE and never ever the intended meaning of Jesus's message.

Again, 17:3, that exact same intended meaning stands for all times.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.