"You are playing the devil given you reject the Word of God as...

1. 24,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You are playing the devil given you reject the Word of God as our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. "

The Spirit (word) of you is on show right now and it's time for you to own up and Produce words from me, showing the above.
    You have become the carrier of the Father of lies words.

Both the Father and Son are our saviours NOW BECAUSE that is WHAT the scriptures show to THOSE of God.
    Pre Jesus's birth as the OT shows, the Father alone was our saviour, but he was always going to do that through the future one, hence John 17:3 This NOW is the eternal life.

I have quoted several times that Jesus is NAMED The Word of God = He is deemed as a Word of God titled "The", image of The Word = FATHER..
    And God (Father) was/is the Word - God is Word, his expressed words are his spirit person expressed, just as your false words in your post are.
    Jesus is also the product, results of the God and Fathers words, BECAUSE that is what the scriptures say, like Isa 55:10, 11. LUKE.

The name also represents, he became the Key carrier of the Word of God, the Fathers words of Spirit and Life, the word of life.

Rev 19:12 says no one knows his name = they have not got a clue what it means = they don't know the name - DING DONG.
    The name The Word of God does NOT mean he is the Word, but OF the Word, image of.
    --------
    " I don't know as yet what you are but you are certainly not a Christian."

As I've repeatedly said, I'm one of The Word = The Father and The Word of God = The Son.
    Deemed as a Word of God, Hi Word wotsup here tongue.png, would you like to be a part of the BIG Book that Daddy is writing, you being one of the Words in there, Called the Song of Love, His?
    The Seed is the word of God, whose Seed are you, as we appear to have enmity going on here between the Seeds hmmmm

Or do you want you go into the other naughty Book eek.png

Christian = follower of Christ = The REAL Jesus and NOT another like Paul warns us of, which you promote (another Jesus) and also those like you, that would corrupt the simplicity in Jesus = Matt 1:18 The Beginning of Jesus and LUKE.

Based on your words and NOT mine, you are the one that's not a Christian, NOT that this created Greek god followers title Christ, should even be in our Bibles DYOR.
    ---------
    "That's pretty obvious to anyone who knows and studies the Scriptures."

You are warned over and over in the Bible, to NOT follow the tradition of men as YOU DO, they planted your first ever seeds in you, and you then interpret from that base and you have clearly demonstrated this.

Most of them, the ones you claim study, from around the 100's = 2 Thes 2:10, 11 - and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

As Jesus would say -> Most assuredly I say to YOOOU, this with no if buts maybes, IS in play, no two ways about it.

Matt 13:14 - And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;
    And you confirm this over and over.

Hence for the same reasons the Jews were blinded for not accepting truth, likewise most nations or professed Christians, which Jesus says to some, I never knew you, have been blinded.
    He makes a very clear statement, only FEW find = TRUTH and as sure as eggs, his words are running true to form.
    Like the days of Noah, hmm 8 on Da boat only, how many this time eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.