Greetings -> How's your Sungod worship day going (Sunday ->...

1. 24,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings -> How's your Sungod worship day going (Sunday -> Sungod) tongue.png

If you knew the Greek as one of your past posts pretty much said, you would know full well that two persons or God's are NOT being referenced in John 1:1.

The Theon (Father) IS the Theos and if you knew Geek as per your claim, you would know this.

You also HAVE To have 1:1c as per this order -> And God (Theos) was the Word = The Theon is Theos, the same God being spoken of = Father.
    Subject case and object case etc, hence Don't mess with word order. DYOR.

Mal 3:1 - Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me (Father). And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to the temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” Says Yehoah (Father) of hosts
    Isa 40:3 - The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of Yehowah (Father); Make straight in the desert A highway for our God.= (Father John 17:3)

The first 13 verses are, Yehowah and his word, what it means, represents and brings = Perfect Chronological flow of the prologue, instead of it jumping back and forth etc.
    John the Baptist would have been teaching this and mentioning the one to come and the writer of John picks up the EXACT same theme.

John 1:29 - The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
    1:33 - I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water (as per the way being prepared for Yehowah/Father - 13 verses of John) said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’

Suddenly coming to the Temple Mal 3:1 ?
    John 2:13;14 -
    Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
    And within the temple grounds He found those who were selling oxen, sheep, and doves, and the money changers seated at their tables.

When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables.
    And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house (Temple) a house of merchandise!”

To know the Son, you first need to know what and who he is from.

1:14 has ZERO to do with when Jesus became flesh, the other Gospels do that.

Jesus is introduced as Word Man in 1:14.
    And the Word Man (existing) became = (arrives) and dwelt............

It does NOT say -> And the Word became Man, that event is as per Luke etc.

The Book of John pretty much centers around the word of God and all that it brings, which Jesus was RAISED in by the Father Due 18:18.
    By making it your way of life, living it = you become one even as they are one = One in word = Unity - John 17:20 -24.
    I and the Father are one = ONE in word = Unity in One, the God and Father.

17:24 - to be where Jesus was/is = not of this world even as Jesus wasn't - 17:16, by the word of God.

And the Word became the Tablets.
    And the Word became the living Temple - Jesus (Luke) -> You could say he became a living Bible, carrier of the word of God and named accordingly -> The Word of God after the Father - The Word.
    John 6:68 - Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life. = From the Father.

BECOME BORN AGAIN = BECOME A WORD OF GOD -> DEEMED AS -> Your expressed words are simply your person expressed.
    You now have wings, flying in the heavens, around the world in seconds -> net etc.

Tower of Babel -> communication - (words) lock down -> languages confounded, nothing new under the sun, what was will be.
    Net down ??? -> Rev 18:2, 3 - And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird!
    For all the nations have drunk of the wine (words) of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

The likes of Trump, caged, in prison, can't get his words/spirit of him out there via the net etc eek.png
    Stock market comes to a grinding halt, no trade etc, etc etc.
    Tower of Babel, trying to get to the heaven, net into the heavens ?
    Add Hollywood etc into that picture.

OH the mysteries wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.