Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-481

1. 24,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "In addition to Jesus’ specific claims about Himself," = I am the Son of God.

"His disciples also acknowledged the deity of Christ." -> verses are?

"Jesus had the right to forgive sins," = Matt 28:18 - And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority (power) has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
    John 6:38 - For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

"Jesus is also said to be the one who will “judge the living and the dead” =
    Acts 17:31 - because He (John 17:3 only true God/Father) has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness through the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.

"Thomas cried out to Jesus, “My Lord and my God!

Just to help you translate the Bible TRUTH, yellow for Jesus and green for the God and Father.
    John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

John 14:5, 10 - Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
    Thomas hears the following;
    Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father (God) in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own but the Father (God) who dwells in Me does the works.

Thomas address's Jesus standing before him as
    Lord and says my God in reference to the God dwelling in Jesus.
    I ascend to my Father and your Father and the my God and your God.

THAT IS WHAT THE BIBLE SHOWS,
    LOUD AND CLEAR.

"Jesus existed in the “form of God”

OH DEAR, why do people NOT let the Bible do the talking, as to how and why Jesus appeared or was in the form of God rolleyes.png

And God (Father) was/is the Word.
    Deu 18:18 - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

So when he expressed them out, he became the express image of the God and Fathers PERSON Heb 1:3 KJV and John 14:10.
    Matt 28:18 - And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
    Acts 2:22 - Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God (Father) did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know—

Enough of that nonsense on how he was in the form of God, as there is more.

"show that Christ was considered to be God by His followers."

Show us the words from these followers.
    Don't get confused by verses showing that both the Father and Son are to come.
    Not to mention, the odd verse showing him to be a God now, are after the cross, his glorification and being made an only Begotten God, confirming his words in John 17:3, that he was not when he was here John 1:18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.