Matt 5:20 or enter you won't., page-484

1. 25,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You should have worked out by now that you've got NO hope of expelling the TRUE Father and the TRUE Son from me, Word Jesus, Word of the Father says to Word wotsup;

Matt 24:35 - Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. -> Because He and the Father are writing a BIG LOVE Story Book as God is Love and Books need Words. smile.png

John 10:28, 29 - And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
    My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

In keeping with the theme of the Big Book of Love -> He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. smile.png
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.

Hmm, their before God and have tears, OH NO, the Woman drunk on the blood of them because 2 Thes 2:10, these poor buggers had to endure the wrath after Jesus revealed the truth 2:8, resulting in the removing of 2:11 eek.png ???????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.