I gave you GOOD grounds based on the Greek definitions of - to,...

1. 23,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I gave you GOOD grounds based on the Greek definitions of - to, toward and with, in John 1:1, which on the whole, CLEARLY show that there is Not another person or being with the God.
    And as usual, you did NOT address this valid point.

Tell me whereu, WHY do they leave out "the" and tamper with the last part of 1:1 and God was the Word.
    1:2 This; was in beginning = tell us whereu, as "this" is the ONLY definition available for this Greek word, how in the hec can you make a "He" out of it, hmmmm, you'll ignore that again eh?
    Does the word "this" sound like another person in the picture, hmmmm?
    Looks very much like a plan to me, which it clearly is and part of that, expressed by John 1:3 and in your face.

Too boot, your were shown that there is no way you can show that Jesus spoke creation into being John 1:3
    If you say he is the Word, then John 1:3 DEMANDS that you show this, but the Bible clearly shows, that Yehowah alone and by himself, created all things. Isa 44:24, Psa 33:6,9 etc.
    The Bible also shows he did this through, on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake, the future one to be, which you were also shown from the Inter and naturally, you ignored this clear and obvious truth.

You also ignore Mal 3;1, Isa 40:3 which shows that before Jesus suddenly appears on the scene, the way for Yehowah would be prepared first and this is done for most of John's first 13 verses.
    The Book of John is written so that you know Jesus is the Son of God, so naturally the one he is the Son of, is going to be introduced first, otherwise you won't know who he is the Son of.

As outline, that then gives John's prologue a perfect chronological order of flow.
    To have it as the likes of what you and others claim, like Jesus comes to his own, rejected and you then effectively place him back in the womb and having him popping out again in 1:14 = what a load of rubbish.

To boot, 1:14 is NOT talking about When he became or was made flesh.
    1:14 And the Word Man (exiting - Luke) became = on the scene and dwelt.
    NOT - And the Word became man........ = a hugely different meaning here, whether your brain can grasp that or not.

1:1.........and God (Father) was the Word.
    Word God - image of - Word Man.
    In 1:14 Jesus is being described as - Word Man.

Become born again - become a Word of God, for the Big Book tongue.png
    Jesus -> Heaven and earth will pass away, but not my Words biggrin.png

Word wotsup over and out LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.