"1Cor 15:47The first man was of the dust of the earth, the...

1. 25,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "1Cor 15:47
    The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven."

In the following manor

Isa 55:10, 11 - For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,
    So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

His words were expressed forth to the Angel who in turn expressed them forth to Mary and THAT is ALL that came down from heaven, deeming him as heavenly, not MADE of dust - earthly.

Pretty much like -> Let there be light.........let there be a Jesus, hence he was made, created.

Jesus confirms that he came forth from the mouth of the God and Father, 4- 5 times in John.

John 16:27, 28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
    I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Furthermore, I leave the world and go to the Father.”
    17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

He was sent after - Being born of a woman Gal 4:4 and -> Due 18:18 - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

Raised him in his word and AFTER his Baptism, He sent him into the world -> John 17:18 - As You sent Me into the world, even so I have sent them into the world.

When he then expressed forth the God and Father words, he became the express image of the God and Fathers Person = WORD - The Word. Heb 1:3, John 1:14 = hearing the Fathers words coming from Jesus is deemed as, seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.

Bread - Isa -> John 6:32 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. -> As You sent Me into the world

THE FATHER MADE THE BREAD, the Bible is VERY clear that he was made and that making was lower than Angels 2nd Adam Man, NOT reduced from something greater, and NO verse even hints at such.

Matt 13:14 - And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘
    Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.