@tonio"Why don't yoooou believe Jesus?????" I gave you HIS words...

1. 25,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@tonio

"Why don't yoooou believe Jesus?????"

I gave you HIS words showing HOW He come forth from the Father and as per the other inspired words, Isa, re -> the Fathers WORDS coming forth, DOWN from heaven and MADE the 2nd Adam MAN and because that alone is what come down and MADE him, he is deemed as heavenly, NOT made of dust, for this very reason ONLY.

Heb 2:7, 9 - You have made him a little lower than the angels; You have crowned him with glory and honor, And set him over the works of Your hands.
    But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.

That is his all time ever existence, and he was NOT made lower from something greater.

This -> The God and Fathers plan and purpose, which became flesh, as per Luke and NOT John 1:14, there his is referred to as Word Man, After Word God.
    This became flesh -> Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

John 1:3 - ALL THINGS MADE -> Word Man as well.

Mal 3: 1 -> SUDDENLY -> John 1:29 - The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
    1:14 - And the Word Man (existing) became (arrives) and dwelt among (in) us and we beheld the glory (word) of Him (it), glory (word) as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and TRUTH.

By the Side -> Deu 18:18 - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
    17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
    17:22 - And the glory (word) which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: = One in word, just like "I and the Father are one" = all like them, are to become one in word = Unity to the highest, SO THAT the God and Father, The Word maybe ALL in ALL.

"John 6:48
    I am the bread of life."

"Why don't yoooou believe Jesus?????" -> Bread - Isa -> John 6:32 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. -> As You sent Me into the world = AFTER his Baptism, when the Spirit descended.

John 3:34 - For He whom God has sent
    speaks the words of God, because God does not give the Spirit by measure.

He was not only Made the bread, he contained the bread -> the words of the Fathers -> Spirit and Life, the word of life that was toward (ongoing, in progress) the Theon 1 John 1:1-3.
    -----------
    "Jesus was never created;"

The Bible tells us, that those words are the likes of the father of lies, BECAUSE the Bible CLEARLY shows otherwise.
    That would be like saying -> Let there be light, doesn't fall under creation, hmmmm, snap out of it Tonio lol, or should that be -> Come Ye OUT of HER.

1 Cor 15:45 - And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam (MAN) a life - giving spirit.

"Life giving Spirit" = John 6:63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the
    flesh (words) profits nothing. The words that I speak (Fathers) to you are
    spirit, and are life.

The last Adam (2nd) Man, is EXACTLY that Tonio, not some half like 2nd Adam.
    His making is all that was different, not to mention, the God and Father even before the 1st Adam was on the drawing board to be, the future Jesus to be, was the firstborn of creation, his plans and with Him in mind, for that reason all other things were created, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of him, the one to be born out of Mary.

Figuratively speaking, the God and Father loved him before the foundation of the word, as in his eyes, it is DONE. John 17:24 and so on.
    John 17:5 - Now glorify Me You, Father, by the side of Yourself, with glory who held before the word -> existed, with You.

If you chose to ignore the truth of this verse, as per the Inters, then the Bible address's your corrupted version in seconds.
    2 Tim 1:9 - who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,

Just like Jesus, they had glory before time began, hence they can rightfully asked the the exact same thing as Jesus did.

NOTE: THE WORD "WITH" IN JOHN 1:1 = ZERO GROUNDS TO USE IT.
    The word means "toward", and at a pinch "to" and a bigger stretch would be "unto".
    There is another Greek word which is CLEARLY defined as with, and used in 1 John 1:2, 3 and along with the "towards" as well, which there, it makes a perfect sync with John 1:1, 2. TRUTH.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.