"9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and...

1. 23,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
    Even as an infant Jesus was recognised as God, but never by @wostup who thinks he knows best."

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO THERE ABOUT THEM WORSHIPPING GOD OR A GOD.

And what did they do according to the Interlinear truth, OH no that word "truth" again that you don't like.
    Definition: to do reverence to -> deep respect for someone or something:

Why wouldn't they, there is many OT prophesies of the future one, which also reference what he would mean for them, the God and Fathers promise unfolding.
    ----------
    "I suppose shortly you will inform us that I never posted this."

OH my, this poor deluded one thinks he found a treasure and nails a false trinity God, too deluded to realize that it does nothing of a sort.
    ------------
    "In your lying delusional state, you can't remember responses to your delusional word salads and now claim limited responses."

Come on then, produce your post that countered my take of the John area, that I posted to you.
    Don't forget the likes of WHO was the creator in John 1:3, without question as quoted.

Don't forget the definition options in 1:1 To, Toward and With and take the over all meanings of these three words, which then Clearly set the stage as to the context of the word "with".

Don't forget the incorrect word order of 1:14, which tells another story.

.....and God was the Word...........you say this is Jesus.

John 1:6 - There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
    With your claim above, this verse Demands that You show verses that say, Jesus sent John.
    And the following - 1:13 - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. -> would demand you to say, born of Jesus, which is Never the case, by through him.
    --------
    As for your Thomas response, as shown over and over, you toss out the key theme and intended meaning of the passages, just to create the impossible story, from the words in the passages.
    You cannot even imply your nonsense.
    ZERO blessings for Thomas in Jesus's words and intended message = ZERO and the blessing for others is, ONLY on the bases that they believe he rose from the dead, without seeing and feeling like Thomas had and effectively demanded before he would believe that Jesus rose.

Goodness me, lights on, or seek help ASAP. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.