Where does Jesus or the Bible for that matter say, you need to...

1. 27,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Where does Jesus or the Bible for that matter say, you need to know a Holy Spirit person as well as the Father and Son, for eternal life?
    WE AWAT FOR YOU TO PROVIDE THE VERSES, ARE YOU UP TO IT? wink.png
    One of your decoys. Where did I say that?
    Not to mention, it would seem that You are behind the times, the OT does NOT interpret the NT, it is the other way around.
    Another one of your decoys. Where did I say that the OT interprets the NT?

You love to argue so introduce your decoys to argue.

And what did they do according to the Interlinear truth, OH no that word "truth" again that you don't like.
    You rabbit on about posters providing Biblical backing but try to use "Interlinear truth". Typical of @wotsup delusional lying disposition.

I'm Not seeing worship in the Greeks definition of THEIR word, hmmm.
    Another @wotsup decoy.
    Worship in scripture...
    Romans 12:
    1Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
    2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Proper worship is more than words, @wotsup.

Your points have been addressed even to profoundly stupid ones.
    Maybe you think that your points have not been addressed because they have been made so poorly. For example, what does this mean?
    None of you have addressed the word options and their overall meanings in John 1:1 to, toward and with, which CLEARLY show there was NOT another person on the scene with The God.

None of you can show how Jesus spoke creation into being, which verse 1:3 DEMANDS if you insist Jesus is the Word, when in fact he is the results of the word, product of, like let there be light as Luke clearly shows in childlike language.
    Sure none can show how creation was spoken into existence - maybe @wotsup who claims to have been taught by Jesus and by God can.
    John 1:
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 He was with God in the beginning.
    3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Who was with God in the beginning...
    the Word was.
    What was the identity of the Word?
    14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    The one and only Son who came from the Father full of grace and truth.
    Who was the only Son who came from the Father full of grace and truth?

Are you sufficiently delusional not to realize that in scripture this could only be referring to Jesus?
    ---
    Now you are going to say that this has never been explained before.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.