Where does Jesus or the Bible for that matter say, you need to...

1. 23,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Where does Jesus or the Bible for that matter say, you need to know a Holy Spirit person as well as the Father and Son, for eternal life?
    WE AWAT FOR YOU TO PROVIDE THE VERSES, ARE YOU UP TO IT? wink.png
    "One of your decoys. Where did I say that?"

By claiming that the Bible supports a trinity God = 3 persons = One God, but the Bible John 1:13 says, we are to be born again by God, hmmm, Father, Son AND Holy Spirit = this one God = NOT what the Bible says.
    So, based on your claim, whether you like it or not, your are saying it.

Based on Jesus's words then in John 17:3, there is no such thing as a Holy Spirit person, independent of the Father and DOWN goes your trinity god, just like that.
    ------------
    Not to mention, it would seem that You are behind the times, the OT does NOT interpret the NT, it is the other way around.
    "Another one of your decoys. Where did I say that the OT interprets the NT?"

You used an OT message, which is in effect trying to interpret the now NT, spiritual times.
    -------------
    And what did they do according to the Interlinear truth, OH no that word "truth" again that you don't like.
    "You rabbit on about posters providing Biblical backing but try to use "Interlinear truth". Typical of @wotsup delusional lying disposition."

Lights on Chum, the Interlinear is Biblical backing and I expect the said scholars all rely on it DRRRRRRRR. lol.
    ----------------
    I'm Not seeing worship in the Greeks definition of THEIR word, hmmm.
    "Another @wotsup decoy."

There was absolutely No decoy, but the truth of words of the passage (evidence provided which you detest), that You had the word "worship" ADDED.

"Worship in scripture...MORE ADDING
    Romans 12:
    1Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
    2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Proper worship is more than words, @wotsup."

TRUTH of 12:1 - I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. (Backed by the Interlinear as well)

Communications also falls under worship, DRRRRRRR lol. (Check out the area around John 4:24).
    ------------
    "For example, what does this mean?"
    None of you have addressed the word options and their overall meanings in John 1:1 to, toward and with, which CLEARLY show there was NOT another person on the scene with The God.

You have had this posted to you before, re the words and their overall definitions, to, toward and with in John 1:1, but on that occasion, the cat got your tongue, it would seem -> speechless as clearly you had no counter.
    And it Clearly shows, there is Not another person with The God in 1:1, but a logos/plan.

In beginning was the Word and the Word was to, toward, with the God...................
    That is laid out in their order of preference, for the definition of the Greek word, where most bias Bibles select "with", last option.
    The most appropriate word is toward = ongoing, in progress, plan = toward (belonging to) The God = logos/plan within the God and Lo - Behold, part of that logos/plan is shown to have been expressed from Yehowah alone and by himself, by John 1:3 (Isa 44:24).
    ----------------
    "Sure none can show how creation was spoken into existence - maybe @wotsup who claims to have been taught by Jesus and by God can."

That would mean they are blind then, so learn how to read brail.

Gen 1:3 - Then God said (not Jesus), “Let there be light”; and there was light.

And God said, let there be a Jesus and there he was and he grew in favor with God Luke 2:52, to the extent that God announces, that he is well pleased with him LOL.
    And the Word (like Isa 55:10, 11) became flesh = Luke and then - 1:14 And the Word man (existing) became on the scene and dwelt.

Word God - image of -> Word Man.
    --------------
    "2 He was with God in the beginning."

NO Greek word supports the ADDING of "He" here, the ONLY word available is "This;" which is definitely NOT speaking of a person.
    ----------
    3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Isa 44:24 - Thus says Yehowah, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “I Yehowah, who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself;

Lo - Behold, any thought of Jesus being around during creation or having any literal hands on in it, totally VANISH in a FLASH.

And Jesus confirms -> Matt 19:4 - And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’

Well looky here, Jesus clearly implies that he found out by reading the scriptures, like many other things he found out, and quotes.
    He certainly doesn't place himself there, when God (He) made man, so WHY in His name, would You place him there?????? hmmmm

---------------------
    "Who was with God in the beginning...
    the Word was."

The logos was as in -> Logos/plan, part of that is shown to have been expressed forth from Yehowah by 1:3 and another part of the logos/plan is CLEARLY shown to have been expressed forth, just as Luke clearly shows, resulting in a Jesus. like Isa 55:10, 11.
    ------------------
    "What was the identity of the Word?
    14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Logos/plan another part, manifested as per Luke, arrives on the scene and is referenced as - Word Man in 1:14

And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became (on the scene) and dwelt in us and we beheld the glory of him (it) glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth.
    (Glory here being the word of God).
    John 17:8 - For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. (After his Baptism John 17:18)
    17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
    17:22 - And the glory (words) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

You Only become one as they are one, by taking on the word of God in it's full context = we all become one in word = one in unity = just like Jesus says - I and the Father are one = One in word.

1:14 is NOT - "And the Word became flesh", that = corruption and messing with word order, is to create another story and if you cannot see the difference here = seek help ASAP!

Your additions there -> "one and only Son" = do NOT belong.
    Neither does - "who came from the Father".
    -----------------
    "Now you are going to say that this has never been explained before."

All that's been explained as you have demonstrated and never countered the likes of what I post, you have NO idea as to how to translate John, you also totally ignore OT scriptures, which set the stage as to who you should be expecting to be introduced first.
    How can you know the Son (purpose of John) if you don't know who or what he is from, logic tells those of God, the Father is introduced first, what and who was, carried over from the OT, and what his word means and brings, as Jesus picks that up and runs with it drrrr.

To Boot, your trying to draw interpretations from corrupted verses, because your clearly too lazy to seek out the true versions, which is by no means, hard to do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.