ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Someone earlier posted: ------- Funny how we are now getting all...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Someone earlier posted:
    -------
    Funny how we are now getting all the experts running the rule over this great company.
    Niclou you were spot on.
    Outcome, forums like this are used by instos to place there stories they want to get there shares.
    *List of positives*
    ---------

At the risk of getting more involved, I'll stick with just this one post. It's not like the above post is the only one (by far), so it's not the intention to call out that one post in psrticular:

I think this move towards once again witch hunting someone is directed against someone who would have every reason not to make very positive comments right now if they were truly some 'insto bear' who 'wants our shares':

Sally said ARL was a great stock, several different ways in the post you just quoted, just that it wasn't as good as another stock she holds. It's like those parts of the post never existed in many people's replies.
    Some are essentially just offended that she stated she thought CLQ was better.

I'm holding ARL as my number one stock long-term so I feel the pain too right now, but do we really need to hunt down every divergent opinion rather than just the real trolls? It doesn't make the forum useless, but it does massively make it less useful.
    Can we at least admit that most of us thought the PFS would be better, and that such a thought is compatible with still thinking ARL is a great stock and holding it?

It's opinions like Sally's that help make me stick around, and it's no coincidence she's got the most points for analysis of posters here so far.

Sure, we've had a few to several trolls in here since the PFS, making a few posts before running off, but the majority are honest bulls, who whether they get something horribly wrong or right are telling the truth.

And I'm glad we got them here.
    Reading the highest ranked 100% bulls and the highest great analysis poinrs bulls and bears, both groups whom are treated by many members as 'insto manipulating lying scum' for not being 100%, it's a good mix, and we need both.
    Last edited by Mellhurst: 01/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.8¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $9.9K 20.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8923 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.