BET 0.00% 9.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

MATT DAVEY: President and Executive Chairman Betmakers (ASX: BET)

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Almost 1 year ago, Matt Davey was appointed as president and executive chairman. Jake Henson to CEO. Todd Buckingham to Chief Growth Officer.

Macroeconomically, it hasn't been an easy 12 months for small caps. Fixed-odds legislation has and remains a bit slow in the US.

I have been impressed by Davey, and Henson is their strategic direction on improving cashflow and bottom line. In some respects, this upcoming quarterly is very important and telling. Regarding Buckingham, I'm sure he's been moving and shaking and believe it's not fair to judge his work simply because he hasn't been called out in releases. In fact, I'm sure he's been paramount to a number of deals and sign-ups.

Let us hope the quarterly is a good one.

RECAP:

Commenting on his appointment to the Board, Matt Davey said:

“Over the last 25 years as an executive in the industry, and through my investment company Tekkorp
    Capital LLC, I have had the opportunity to explore many gaming and wagering opportunities across the
    world. It remains clear to me that there is no better business or investment opportunity on the international
    stage than what the BetMakers business currently has on a global scale.

“I am delighted, after discussions with management and Board members, to be re-investing my energy and
    time to delivering on these opportunities. I am taking on the role of President and Executive Chairman to
    work closely at a Board and management level with the intention to get results for all shareholders. I have
    confidence in the team, I have a strong belief in the market opportunities, and I will begin with an urgency
    in our approach to deliver results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $79.4K 881.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33711 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 39350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.