AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

matter of time, page-2

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Schlomo

I wish I could share your optimism.

...All we need now is the latest drill results and the price will leap forward...

I think it will be more a matter of a cumulative effect of things such as offtake agreements - Maybe Jinchuan as you mention, suitable financing and of course more great drill resukts.

Lets face it, AGM has had many positive announcements over the last few years and yet the share price is stagnant. The trading over the last few days is a case in point. A good BFS announcement, a short flurry of action and an unchanged share price at the end of the day.

In saying all that, I am still very optimistic log term that what you and others like Silsol say will come off. The current Avebury project should give these guys a good base to expand from and give them plenty of cash flow for more extensive drilling programs.

The real gains will come if the Tony Howland Rose statements regarding the so called "new nickel province" can be realised. There is so much upside at Avebury, Viling, Melba and Burbank.

Given these guys efforts so far of finding what they have on the smell of an oily rag I have faith that they can do better with some real funding and make the thing worthwhile.

It was only a few years back that all the money ws sucked out of the small end of the resources game by dotcom and Howland Rose was forced to make placements at 3,4 and 5 cents. I remember picking up plenty at this price on the market in early 2003.

Lets hope the good times do get to roll around soon.

Chinkiat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.