FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

matters from the meeting

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    as you can see from the asx announcement...it all passed on our show of hands....reagarding sasol and exxaro...not seen as competition...our bfs will be the trigger for the eskom virtual life of mine contract...plus some higher burning coal for premium price export....coal to be sold free on rail.. so transport not major hurdle....any shortfall in water, eskom will come to the party...and in light of the labor unrest..rumours of 250 man australian operator...not sure how that works, but i tell 'em as i hear 'em. Also thoughts that some publicity upon arriona finance completion, and other progress could see share price around 2c by xmas. Some shareholder queries about loss of control non premium, but less control and STILL a company won the day...reason prevailed. Regarding operating in africa, perth may be the wild west to those in the east, but africa is definitely the wild west to those of us in perth. regards from sunny subiaco wa

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.