BET 6.17% 8.6¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Lachlan back the country for business I hope :)He is now...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Lachlan back the country for business I hope

He is now arguably the world’s most powerful media mogul, but there was little fanfare this week as Lachlan Murdoch and his family slipped quietly back into Australia.

Even around Murdoch’s Australian headquarters on Holt Street in Surry Hills, word of his arrival was only being spoken about in hushed tones, while long-term friends clammed up completely when PS gently inquired about his movements.
    PS understands Murdoch and his glamorous wife, former supermodel and television personality Sarah, flew into the country aboard their private jet on Sunday and are home-quarantining, but exactly where is not clear.
    There was no sign of the family at their expansive Bellevue Hill compound Le Manoir this week, which indicated that perhaps they had opted to spend their two-week period of isolation in the comparative seclusion – and privacy – of the Murdoch family’s country estate Cavan near Yass. And it looks as though they will be here for quite some time, perhaps escaping the impact and ongoing restrictions the pandemic has imposed on their adopted Californian home. Sources in Los Angeles informed PS the Murdochs’ three children had been taken out of their schools.

disallowed/culture/celebrity/lachlan-and-sarah-murdoch-slip-into-australia-20210317-p57bhn.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1616179428

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $269.2K 3.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10631 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.