FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

hi CoFida.I agree with you completely. MADs business model is...

1. 31 Posts.
    hi CoFida.

I agree with you completely. MADs business model is one that other Oilers wish they could emulate. Their capex per well is $250k which is drastically lower than others.
    If you use napkin numbers, you can see where the real beast of SP growth is going to come from in the future:
    * MAD has a super low cost drilling business
    * nearly 95% of wells drilled are producing high quality oil (currently $15 + WTI which is about $100 per barrel on todays prices)
    * I read somewhere that each well is producing close to 20 BOPD ($2000 per day per well).
    * MAD has 6 rigs that are dedicated to drilling on MAD acreage for the rest of this year now that their contract work is finished - this will lead to massive increases in wells > huge increase in production > huge increase in revenue growth.
    * MAD has 102million barrels of proven 1P in the ground!!! (This is truly astonishing and ive been smiling like an idiot since that announcement).

Now this is a oversimplified summary (some may say ramper) from my humble opinion, but I have been in MAD since the 20c days and very happy to see my confidence in this company rewarded the way it has been over the past 6 months. I can only see more exciting things to come, but welcome any pointers where I may have missed some valuable info or miscalculated my figures.

Good luck to all holders, the next 6 months and beyond are going to be a great ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.