MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

max. 6 moth to wait for sp going up, page-25

1. 3,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    tough stock ... I too am a little surprised re inactivity subsequent to debt extension...I had interpreted this as possibly the most significant uncertainty but clearly i was wrong.

The text in announcements since continues to refer to other covenant breaches. These ought not be the issue for a market which is supposedly recovering but hey... I was wrong before.

I'm holding cautiously and attributing current softness to AUD USD rate appreciation and no overly loud signals either way about the mighty US consumer (God bless him!!).Greater than 10% unemployment not a great piece of news and a Federal Reserve member (I think) suggesting that interest rates and labour markets (demise) should not be used in the same sentence is a little concerning.... today might be softer ...

At some stage MDT will have all the skeletons out (and Mac Wankers scalped as much as is legally possible!!!) and they will restore dividends. At 10 c hurt money and assured dividends in x years, seems like a no brainer to me...

Good luck all.

DYOR.

PS Has anyone contemplated dumping on the number of directors. There is a cast of thousands....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.