SMN 5.13% 37.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Boeing needs to be held to account for the farcical situation we...

1. 4,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1787
    Boeing needs to be held to account for the farcical situation we have here!

What am on earth am I talking about? Am I serious?

Boeing has proven, time after time, after time, it is prepared to add plane model, after plane model, after plane model, obviously without any of the spurious inexhaustible, limitless, never-ending testing on panels, computer systems, whatever componentry, and put MILLIONS of passengers at risk, and along with the FAA forced all airlines to carry out continual mandated checks for these oversights.

BUT for a structural health CVM gauge that has proven itself beyond the unimaginable testing regime required by Boeing it still can't get approval, for whatever the reason and motivation is.

And by the way as our CEO has stated "during the current independent (within Boeing) review of our Aft Pressure Bulkhead (APB) application have met all the testing requirements asked of us – and that the process, both within Boeing and between Boeing and the FAA continues with the active support of our foundation customer Delta and our own team."

AND TO TOP IT OFF -

"It is with some irony that I can report to you that the Boeing Engineering team we are working with to finalise this certification won a Boeing improvement and Innovation award at an internal showcase event just last month." !!!

Perhaps if SMN was an American company we wouldn't be having this discussion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $50.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $23.15K 61.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4667 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 2535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ 5225
Last updated 15.23pm 30/04/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.