Not that I can see, it was funded by King James but according to...

1. 23,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Not that I can see, it was funded by King James but according to the current 'it' crowd, everything involves the KM.
    Even if it was true, on a practical level, the Bible is the most scrutinised and studied book in the history of the world from what I can tell. And there is a field of study called 'textual criticism' which is done on all works of antiquity which looks at all the available archaeological evidence for a particular work and then compares them all together to ensure that what we have today is as accurate as we can possibly make it. If the KM or anyone else has fiddled with the text then we would know about it (as we do with certain other 'translations'). Even all of the other writings that were 'left out' of the Bible that people complain about are available for anyone to read if they want to. Luckily those who follow God understand (or at least should) that Christianity is based on finding the living God and not on religion or any books that get elevated to the same status.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.