NAB 0.46% $37.41 national australia bank limited

max of 202 shares each, page-23

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi baxtermcfaxter, you obviously have a lot of spare time on your hands, but I like the way you think. Your disclosure states "no stock" but thanks for taking some interest in the SPP.
    Working out the table below must have taken ages.
    lets say 450,000 shareholders
    40% did not participate ( 60%? for anz)
    25% had $500.......112,500...$56.25 million
    15% had $2000......67500... $135 million
    10% had $5000....45,000....$225 million
    5% had $10,000..22,500....$225 million
    5% had $15,000..22,500...337.5 million

My problem with your workings are that with the market in full blown recovery I find it hard to believe that only 5% applicants would have applied for the full allocation (besides ANZ SPP it is the easiest money one could ever make).

I for one applied for the full$15K after reading the offer document which clearly states a cap on the maximum amount of monies NAB would accept. I am completely satisfied with the NABs' announcement yesterday as it informed the market that it would be doing exactly as the offer document laid out.

To the 'nay sayers' on this thread, remember that you are still in front with what ever amount of shares you are allocated and remember while you are investing in anything to not 'count your chickens' early.

To the likes of 67b if you didn't have the spare $15K to invest and had to (or chose to) borrow $9K from your ML it is simply a cost in this transaction. even if you only are allocated 200 NAB shares you are about $1k better off than you were last week and it has probably cost you about $20 in interest from commsec.

Try to look at the positives, it helps with rest during the night.
    Also no twisted your arm to participate, you simply received the offer, read and understood it (HOPEFULLY), and chose to send some of your money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.