AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Max of 3 weeks to go

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    I have finally been let of the bench. A lot of people here are very confused and worried about this end date. We have waited so long that we all should have learned some patience by now. Mathew you crack me up with your wise prediction on what you thought would happen once somebody has given their opinion. You should all be worried about buying some more shares at these crazy prices. Very excited with our situation and timing with the Nickle market and maybe further bans in other countries to come. We will win this case and I can tell you that Invest you have been amazing with the info along the way but I can say that we will have a court date booked before the end of September 100% and I can also add the judge won't even need a full day in court to hand down his judgement. The judge is a lovely spoken man and seemed very happy to have a chat. I did manage to only get this information and nothing about the case was discussed. He did however ask me if Axiom had notified us of the ruling date, which he said that we should have already been notified by Axiom. I said we had been told that it would most Likely be before the end of September. Hereplied, then why are you asking me, if I said before the end of September then that's when it will be. This was at the start of week. He also said that he had not booked a court date yet, but will before the end of September and when I asked about how long this would take and he said very quickly, under a day. So get ready people for a verdict any day. He sounded like a very reasonable man and I think justice will be served. Get outthe champaign glasses!!! It could be today, so now you know the date, don't be fooled to sell your shares.. I am sorry for words joined together, my phone is having a melt down and wouldn't let me correct..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.