GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

All of you are claiming to be long-term holders but are worrying...

1. 179 Posts.
    All of you are claiming to be long-term holders but are worrying about small daily-weekly price drops....if you are mid-long term (2-6 month) holders then why are you worrying about small drops?????

Such posts suggests you are either:
    1. Short term traders
    2. Misunderstand the nature of investing, where you must ride the lows before you ride the highs of most shares, unless such a share is really bullish

If that is not true then that is great, I am first to admit that I am often a daytrader in certain stocks, FDL presents a good example of this....however GSF is a stock that if you hold until late Dec or early in the new year...you will see 13-14c+....maybe worth a quick trade if you already hold enough...but if you are a smart/serious investor, mid-term holding is the key here....

The chart is looking good, may dabble around 8.3-8.8c for the next few days but at the end of this week or certainly sometime next week, GSF will be well above 9c.....

If you would rather daytrade and make small gains or hold a month and make big gains.....its a choice to be made.....if the latter then hold your position and definitely don't sell when smart accummulators try to get in around 8.3-8.6c....

My opinion and not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.