GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

maxaction, page-8

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Lttpips, I’m actually working with Phoenix AI, however I couldn’t tell right now which of the scans I do use picked it up at the time. I normally try to cross-reference 2 or 3 on the day. (New 5 day high, Bollyscan up and scan up fast). If a stock hits all 3 scans on the same day – put the house on it ;-)

Pietro, good questions, but sorry I haven’t got all the answers for you. We should have put a list of questions on the forum before the AGM to be asked at the meeting. We did something like that on another forum” before the EGM of CVI, that worked well. So next time, if something is happening in Perth and I’m in the stock, just let me know beforehand.
    Personally I don’t know how the connection between the two companies was made, however the Londoloza website is offering investment opportunities. I don’t think that anyone from Londoloza attended the meeting, even though LRC's president and CEO, Johan Engelbrecht is to join the board of GSF, but I guess that will happen after the deal is done! There were about 25 or so guys at the meeting if any of them were from SA I can’t say.

Daytrader150, well I mentioned earlier that imo it would be good if some maintenance could be applied the chart in the form of some slightly positive ann. In my chart, I have GSF working its way up a channel where it could go slightly lower before it hits support at the trendline, but it shouldn’t go below 8 - 8.1c, before it then should turn around heading towards 11.5 – 12c. Well, that’s what I suggest it should do anyway to stay within that before mentioned channel, however I would rather like to see some kind of word from management to help it along! Especially if we want to hit 20c, in regards to Chapter 11, sometime in December to early January! That would keep us all happy, wouldn't it? Btw, in regards to Bollinger Band, which you mentioned in one of your earlier mails, I see us currently towards the middle of the standard band and the 20 SMA should also be able to give the sp support at around that level.

Heyhey big brother maximus29, good to see at least one of us had a good time out on Friday. Next time let me know, if you let me tag along that is. I’m always ready to have a good time out on the Swan River and swap some stories!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.