IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

I agree with the assessment Steini.Furthermore, I would...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I agree with the assessment Steini.
    Furthermore, I would speculate that this new companies technology, combined with Imugenes' existing technology and the existing manufacturing facility that has come with the Azercel deal, manufacturing their products at scale by themselves is becoming a real possibility. I can't understand why this wasn't a market sensitive release.
    If it were by themselves, what could they become? Think CSL scale market cap company in the long term. If one Australian company can do it and become the 159th largest company in the world, https://companiesmarketcap.com/csl/marketcap/#google_vignette
    Why not a small Australian company that can think big with an addressable market such as cancer that we have in front of us? It may take quite a few years but how about the manufacturing to Gigafactory(ies) size and pumping it out without BP.
    What if it were to become a preventative vaccine rather than one that addresses existing disease as such? The addressable market then potentially becomes.............everybody in the world.
    Stop thinking about takeovers, think about your futures when and if they become a bluechip, an Apple, a Tesla, a Microsoft or a CSL.
    Imagine an AI controlled manufacturing facility operating at speeds unheard of, creating vaccines or cars or robots or widgets, what would it be worth then?
    Start thinking big as a thought bubble without limits.
    (Credit to Tony Seba and the exponential adoption curve, once different complementary technologies mature and converge at the same time)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.