IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

MaxCyte and Imugene, page-44

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Jase, & thanks this makes sense, transfer from Precision. Obviously MaxCyte seem to be very pleased about the transfer to Imugene!

It really all is about collaboration in this space isn’t it? Putting technologies together to make things work. We have licenced Azer-Cel for Oncology, but just going back to JPM week, Azer-Cel has also been licenced seperately for autoimmune diseases.

Precision have said themselves their focus is on developing these cell therapies & out-licencing. Manufacture of allogenic CAR-Ts is so important to get right, not just for Regulatory Approval, but ongoing with the FDA.

The thing I find amazing with this Azer-Cel deal, is that we have basically been handed so much R&D on a platter here for not a lot when you look at it. So obviously Precision are trusting in IMU as well to progress their IP with this licencing deal.

Rapidly moving forward now, and getting hard to keep up with, so thanks everyone here on HC IMU boards for your generous input!

Ps. For all the deal discussions, my bet’s on Roche.
    Last edited by Owl vs Fox: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.