IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

The share price has been manipulated again. Today it is...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    Well, pretty sure they get paid for their trial doses too, where we won't - but hopefully that's just a tiny number in the scheme of things -the cost of doing business. RenovoRX is also a parter and NASDAQ. I personally don't see the big deal, but could be overlooking something. I think Jase was spot on - it's all part of the Azercel facility deal and isn't really going to be a significant part of anything. IMO it was likely a deal that was signed between MaxCyte and Precision when developing Azercel and part of the out licensing to us meant honouring that deal. Happy to be shown otherwise in time.
    The share price has been manipulated again. Today it is noticeable, yesterday to a lesser extent. Today orders have been dribbling through in tiny sizes all day, every time the price bounced higher it was immediately knocked back. Then suddenly in the final auction about double the days volume went through to soak up the bids at 10 cents. Definitely games afoot. Could mean something interesting, likely means nothing. Who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.