PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Thanks for that excellent post MAGADAN. Can't believe you didn't...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks for that excellent post MAGADAN. Can't believe you didn't have any thumbs up for that post. We have some strange cattle on this forum at times lol.

IMO you will get your wish and without any further cap raisings. I now sincerely believe Lance production will be expedited via tolling and Lance self funding or at least with minimum funding, but not from cap raising.

I will keep my personal opinion on where this may come from to myself atm for now as I am purely speculating. Where as the tolling has a number of very obvious supporting factors that could see this come to fruition. Mottys latest work has supported this aspect even more for me now.

So much to look forward to now and yes I believe Lance development will not only be expedited it will be expanded and well beyond the initial target of 76M/lbs IMO. My long held view that Lance will be over 100M/lbs is looking better every day.

As for T/O, that is always a possibility. I just hope not until the register is held by a lot stronger hands. We could then see a similar event to what has happened to EXT, although that was/is extraordinary and EXT is obviously a lot bigger on the back of rossing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $698.8K 6.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 9229216 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2893910 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.