FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Maximum pessimism??

1. 6,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    It is hard to fathom, in fact it is impossible to fathom how after 6 out of 6 successful drill results we find ourselves sitting at 7.9c

I would have thought each result would have been worth 5c or more and by now we would be sitting closer to 30c or even 40c

The fact the SP barely budged lead me to believe we were a sitting duck for an opportunistic T/O.

I don't think I have ever been more wrong (frustrated!!!) about a stock in my whole life.

One thing that always bothered me was we were all way too bullish about our prospects and I do know Mr Market doesn't work that way.

Mr Market likes to mess with investors minds, he likes to test us, frustrate us, shake us out until we don't know which way is up.

He likes to create doubt, he wants us to second guess ourselves, he wants to belt the bullishness out of us completely.

I think he has succeeded.

The euphoria has faded, the Champagne has gone flat, the $1 party is a distant memory, the true believers have dropped off and the forum resembles a morgue.

To me this is the journey we had to make.

We are at the point of maximum pessimism (hopefully??)
    This post may well be a crock of shite but we may be closer to something happening than we realise.

The last couple of years have been gut wrenching and hard to explain.

That's how the market works.

I will leave you with my favourite trading quote.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grown on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy, and the time of maximum optimism is the best time to sell." --Sir John Templeton

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.