MXR 3.45% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Maximus, with this next stage of drilling underway, can start...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Maximus, with this next stage of drilling underway, can start moving towards becoming the 4th force in iron-ore in Australia after BHP, RIO and FMG.
    The first sample results announced today are so good I think the market hasn't twigged onto the potential story unfolding with Maximus.
    Sure there will be the same knockers Andrew Forrest had along the way but if you have the resource and the funds can be raised and a two year infrastructure plan can be replicated like Fortescue did then it's possible. It won't be easy but nothing is when we are dealing with remote locations and large capital expenditure.
    It might take a little while for the media and analysts to cotton on but when they do I think the share price will reflect each stage of Maximus's evolution from explorer through to major producer.

A case of the right resource at the right time and the beginning of a 20 year cycle.
    The share price should have been about 40c before anything was taken into account for the iron-ore potential.
    The "if" factor hasn't even begun to be realised.
    I spend a lot of time researching the four stocks I hold and each of them have plenty of attraction from what I have found during the research.
    Because Maximus has such a small number of shares on issue, the current share price is such a discount to what a proven resource will make to the market cap.
    As I am in for the long term on each of my four stocks, the low prices just allow accumulation which I am doing.
    Sure it's nice to have day traders on board but that tends to see some people buy in on the spike and get left holding when they wanted to sell.Sometimes it pays to have the long term outlook in an investment strategy. We could well be better off without the day traders who all seem to be over on the SDL threads and screen.
    I'd like to know about about who else has a potential resource with 3 billion tonnes of high grade magnetite with a small market cap and few shares on issue.
    MXR coped a pounding on these hot copper threads from the non stock holders which depressed the share price down to 19c and is still impacting on it.
    Why else would the news today not send the share price to 40c plus, where it should have been for the last few weeks. Today's outstanding news should have sent it higher towards 50c but as I have said in many of my posts on MXR, FDL, MNM and GDA, what I think the research I do shows up as value is often very different to what the market sentiment does to the respective share prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $12.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $6.533K 217.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17500 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 104085 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.