MXR 3.33% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

maximus overview, page-20

1. 3,267 Posts.
    sentia, the non stock holders talk about the sky falling and never really take a risk and miss the change in market sentiment but that's ok, that's there way of looking at the glass being half empty all the time.
    Matters not much. The value is in doing the research and hanging around in a stock to get the timing right. Another example of my research was flinders when no one loved it, except for some die hard flinders investors. I bought "a lot" of FDLOA at average of .007c.
    Sold most of the options during this last few months recently around the 11c to 12 c mark as they had passed through the next value point in their evolution as I wanted to buy some other stocks with the equivalent mid term value potential I had realised with the flinders options like gpnob, mxr and mxroa ( bought some more friday and today), moo, mnm, mnmo and gda etc.
    I think Maximus has the potential to be better than fms so that's why I decreased my holdings in Flinders to increase my holdings in Maximus etc. Like Flinders, time will tell whether I made a good investment or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $15.32K 494.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132814 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 575000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.