MXR 0.00% 4.6¢ maximus resources limited

Fats,Back to work i see.You are missing the point with the...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Fats,

Back to work i see.

You are missing the point with the canegrass magnetite. They could end up having 3bt but if its still uneconomic to mine, process and transport it who really cares?

you seem to be only focusing on the number, which your mate Big Kev wants you to and completly forget about the other 80% of the issues. plenty of big resources go undeveloped because of issues other than resource size.

they will need a few billion $1b-$2b to build a concenrate plant, probably another $1b to get the infrastructure and transport in, you are talking about FMG type spending for low grade magnetite. MXR is going to need millions ($15m at least) to finish drilling the thing to any sort of half decent level, last time i checked they were down to $4m. So that equals cap raising and without a JORC resource and very little cash the price will go much lower!!!

when it gets cheaper then people will be interested.

you have been ramping this stock and the options from $0.30, so i suggest you stop the sales pitch and let the market decide at what point it becomes attractive, clearly its not there yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.