MXR 0.00% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

maximus selling gold at au$1900 an ounce, page-36

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    greedygecko,

I sincerely hope that AXO is just as successful as you wish. I have been doing some dd on the co but have been unable to find now much of their product they have actually shipped so far. How much product have they shipped gg? I have found computer generated drawings for some very expensive gear. I guess they will be looking for bank finance to turn the drawings into reality. Have they secured this finance gg? On what terms? These are difficult times for little companies who need bank finance.

MXR on the other hand is actually producing gold at their Sellheim field. Described by some as a mudhole, in my view, Sellheim is a mudhole filled with money! As I have already indicated in a previous post greedygecko, alluvial goldfields are rare finds. Because of their low capex requirements, they can be the trigger that ignites a company's performance.

There is no way you can know that MXR's rights issue will be a "flop" greedygecko and that makes your statement a lie. I do not like people posting lies on HC greedygecko and I ask you not to do it. You should have show a little temperance in your statement. You are most welcome to your opinion but you need to be very clear when you are stating an opinion. "In my opinion greedygecko, the rights issue will be a success." See how easy it is gg? If I boldly stated "The rights issue will be a success.", I would be lying because I there is no way I can know it for a fact.

Greedygecko, I believe the MXR rights issue will be successful enough to allow the company to move forward with the Sellheim project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 60634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.