MXR 3.23% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

maximus selling gold at au$1900 an ounce, page-46

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    GG ... always the alarmist or sensationalist !!!!

Yes so MXR now has doubled the cash on hand. And I do believe that Dr Kev has acknowledged the need now to conserve cash and make what money is in the purse work to the best advantage.

I would expect to find that the cost of $1m on admin costs (according to your calculations GG) will be trimmed this coming year.

Hmmm and yes the sales of nuggets seems to be going very nicely and once they get into bigger production in the first quarter next year that will increase.

But wait ! There's more ! Are we forgetting that they do have "ordinary" gold to sent off to the mint at Perth also to sell. And again once the production cranks up so will the number of ounces being sent off there on a regular basis.

So it will be interesting to see what effect the sales of the increased flow of nuggets and ounces of gold have on the financial position of the company. Perhaps that cashflow will be enough to fund more production at Sellheim and raise the production bar further yet.

Then, of course there is the issue about what might happen to the gold price. There is a lot of comment indicating the possibility of gold increasing in price.

Time will tell as they say. And probably Time will be better at it than GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $291 9.703K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 263632 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.