MXR 0.00% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

another non stock holder who thinks the current market reflects...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    another non stock holder who thinks the current market reflects the long term value of stock. Have a look in 12 months at 500 stocks on the asx and have a laugh at the non stock holders fruitlessness.
    One of the historic records that can be an easy and useful reference guide is to keep a copy of the afr ( or whatever) stock lists each 6 months and have a look at them every 6 months or so to see the historic short term depressed stock price periods and the longer term evolution of numerous emerging companies.
    Some of the editorial and market commentators comments and recommendations are so out of the mid to long term outcomes in hindsight they paint a very different scenario than what eventuates. Different than what the non stock holding down rampers do though.
    I remember well the non stock holders down ramping stocks I bought in the 2004 period that went gang busters like I expect MXR will do.
    Have previously posted on those stocks. ( QGC and FLX were but two of them). :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.