XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

maxi's - do me, i'm famous - thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Maxi's - do me, i'm famous - thursday

MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Are we feeling light hearted and rosy this morning?

Greeting the dawn, and the crows. Singing diddly do diddly die good morning sunshine.

Sitting down to a cooked breakfast. Have to keep the brain cells fired up don't we. Can't lose money week after week without plenty of calories for the brain and fibre for the bowel so we can fit more brain food in again.

I sat up in bed this morning next to Honeydew and said, 'Sweet cheeks, I feel so good this morning, I think I'll stick my head out the sash window and greet the sunrise. Can you please slam it down on the back of my neck after I shout 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore"?

The five stages of grief whilst trading long in a down leg Trendsetters.

1. Denial and Isolation. 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining. 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance

Can happen all at once or in an orderly fashion.

Whilst I oscillate up and down the scale daily. There are a few people that have transcended the grief necessity and risen to the 4th level of conscienciousness. The one that commands - 'Love thyself'. Maxi is one. His Transcendental Mantra, being - 'Keep it simple'

What is Maxi doing while I and the rest of the loser section of the xjo forum are in deep denial?

THIS trendsetters, and I will quote..

'Hit sports world Gym 5.30am this morning.
    My TEE SHIRT FRONT.
    =======dO ME I'M fAMOUS.'

DO...ME...I'M...FAMOUS.

The simple and joyous honesty of that command.

Maxi has shed the entrapment of his earthly body. He doesn't care what judgements people make about him, wearing his 'do me' T shirt, past the young mothers in their Zumba class being taught by Gay Raol.

I can only hope that he has a daughter. She would be so proud to walk with him down the street with his 'do me' shirt on. She would happily introduce him to her greeny friends on the cafe strip.

'Hi everyone, this is - like - my super hunky dad. He's famous. Anyone want to - like - do him. Make a line next to the napkin pile.'

Nearly 3000 readers yesterday. Who remembers what that means? Pain XJO'ers - lots of it. I'm not overly intelligent but not completely thick either. There has got to be some fellas out there doing it EXTREMELY hard. Some of the stories on the thread yesterday were humbling.

This one from Rogerken was apreciated with much humility thank you for telling it.

'I can remember considering placing $500k in the gold eft and just hold it, it was about $80 at the time and now is over $140 so buy and hold is not dead you just need to buy and hold the right thing. and the $500k? lost the lot now down $540k. a mate of mine lost $2 million from the storm financial mess...one lesson never buy on margin which my grandfather who lost everything in 1929 told me. If i had a wife she'd kill me...'

Crappy Portfolio is off the air as I can't face the Blood and Gore late at night.

Good luck fellas. Terrific read yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.