XJO 0.19% 8,002.5 s&p/asx 200

maxi's yoga gun thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Can we stuff any more in?

Or has money printing lost it's nutritional effectiveness.

Our little forum is like a litter of kittens. Different colours and needs. Social party people and no doubt, social loners. Like children, it is a wondrance how each can be so unique.

Personalities

Who is similar. Perhaps Jeeper and Jgunter have a similar outlook but no. Jgunter is refreshingly brash and Jeeps flicks between cryptic comic and a humble social observant. Hardly similar.

Pisces and Paddington? Both articulate and adept at writing. Both sentiment analysists. I read their writings as if I'm sitting beside them in a comfy recliner. But no. Pisces has his swagger and Paddington does not like too much stage light. She'd never start a cranker?

Chris Ford and Wayward. Both energetic and spontaneous. Both prolific in their posts and thoughts. Both come out with unexpected sensitivity and both can be as blunt as a the back of a shovel. Hmm close match except Wayward's manner has been tempered by some adversity in his life. Chris is gung ho, youthful and exhuberant still.

Bluesdog and Penny... what was that you said a while ago Wayward, you thought they were the same? So Bluesdog is actually a 90 year old woman?

You probably get the point. Different are we all but none is more different than our trendy of the day.

Maxi - or Cool Hand Luke as we know him in the trade.

If I have got this wrong Maxi, I do apologise and please corect me.

My interpretation of Maxi's posts are that he lived in Burnside as a child. Burnside, I gather, began in 1911 when the first home was opened at North Parramatta for orphaned and abandoned children.

Take it from there Maxi...

'The Head master's instructions, never ever hold your hands straigt out when i am inspecting them before Breakfast young Man.===be subserviant to me Master Max.

2== take note youg man when you mature, someone says hold your hands out , hold them straight out .
    hands are handy things BODY LANGUAGE .
    aS THE YOGA GUN SAYS straight body straight hands go with a different mind set.

A powerful life journey, and to this day a select few have worked me out.'
    Maxi

Except I did meet someone like you. I walked through his childhood Christian Brothers home with him as an adult. He showed me where he slept. Who the 'bad' fathers were. Some still working in the gardens there. And how he was taken from his mother in England and shipped out to Australia as a kid.

Despite, maybe because of the hardships and some less than heavenly behavior by a few of the fathers, he strove, focused, persisted and became financially successful. He was also highly motivated and enthusiastic. Never used his unfortunate beginnings as an excuse not to rise in life either. He wound up on the board of Christian brothers. He was also dyslexic.

Voltaire and... god knows.
    Redbacka and... god knows too.

I've digressed today a bit.

Happy trading personalities

------------------

Trendy excerpts from yesterday

'hmmm ,everyone's waiting for it to pull back so they can then make up their minds whether to get in or not but of course bull markets have a habit of dissapointing the hesitant don't they .This next few days might prove illuminating.'Pisces

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.