NUW 0.00% 0.1¢ nuworld solutions limited

maxxzone

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Me being the inquisitive person I am, just had another look at the maxxzone website - www.maxxzone.me

It's live.. I just registered an account and had a play around with it. It seems to be very much developed on the fly, new stuff being added every few days.

Lots of stuff to be worked on, so not sure where it's going. I still don't understand how the website works or what it's purpose is.

Main message I'm getting from the announcements/material on their website/youtube etc, is that it's very much a MLM style system, but with a very social twist. The take off of social networking is a good backing, but I'm not sure if their technology (or lack thereof) is good enough to match.

The website has not proven to me, yet, that maxxzone is a contender for, well, anything. I'll keep playing around with it, in the hopes that their message gets clearer, the website, more friendly, and the goals far more clearer.

One thing that does worry me, is the lack of social media advertising for maxxzone. Sure, it's not finished yet. But they have a youtube, twitter, and facebook page, but next to no followers on each. As an SEO/social marketing guy, this is particularly worrying for me. Maxxzone needs MUCH more promotion.

Given the high statistics released earlier for their "beta", I'm very speculative as to how they generated such a large amount of traffic. The "live" website currently posted is less functional than a beta, so I'm curious as to how this was measured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.