ALK 7.41% 43.5¢ alkane resources limited

May 14th presentation, page-20

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721

"It's also worth having a look at the old Peak Hill mining area & Tomingley. We are joining a long large line of resources which some laugh about (and still growing in stature). Maybe Lureman or other longer term locals (investors) can make a suggestion for your intinerary. Have been driving up the Newell for many years from Melbourne on our on way to visit relatives in Queensland. It is great to see development - prosperity increasing for the local community."

Yep. Working long hours. Short reply. Sure can help with some good old country hospitality. When my workload settles in a few days time will reply in more detail. Was just talking to mate who probably can access maybe 4 properties where MAG and ALK drill for a tour. We have been planning a Sunday drive to all locations and a few beers under a tree in the scrub and a barbie for a while now but we have all been ultra busy to co-ordinate. Within boundaries of course (don't annoy drill teams or sites). Most of these property owners are mates of ours. I now have (thanks to some great assistance last week on ALK site) a strong handle on Kaiser, McGregor, Boda etc. More later. Busy as a blue $#%& fly this end….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.030(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $262.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $428.6K 1.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26318 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 14527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.