VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

I sent ASIC ASX and the Attorney Generals dept a short email,...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    I sent ASIC ASX and the Attorney Generals dept a short email, and added this bit at the bottom for a bit of extra ooomph...

CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 - SECT 1041C
    False trading and market rigging--artificially maintaining etc. trading price

(1) A person must not (whether in this jurisdiction or elsewhere) enter into, or engage in, a fictitious or artificial transaction or device if that transaction or device results in:

(a) the price for trading in financial products on a financial market operated in this jurisdiction being maintained, inflated or depressed; or

(b) fluctuations in the price for trading in financial products on a financial market operated in this jurisdiction.

Note 1: Failure to comply with this subsection is an offence (see subsection 1311(1)). For defences to a prosecution based on this subsection, see Division 4.

Note 2: This subsection is also a civil penalty provision (see section 1317E). For relief from liability to a civil penalty relating to this subsection, see Division 4 and section 1317S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.